Friday, January 15, 2016

Other Stuff I Did

So, along with the things I already mentioned, what else have I done since I embarked on my 7-month hiatus from blogging last year? I'm glad I asked.
  • Earned my Master's Degree in Tetrising from PODS University.
     
  • Celebrated my son's 4th birthday, complete with a pirate cake, pirate hats, pirate eye patches, pirate scabbards, and of course, a dinosaur.
     
  • Commemorated my 5th wedding anniversary with the standard 5-year gift: a full-sized wooden house.
     
  • Completely embarrassed myself playing cricket. And I was the only American in the game who'd played it before.
     
  • Replaced my 12-year-old hybrid with a traditional gas-guzzler. Yeah, it surprised me, too. Even more shocking? I bought American.
     
  • Started reading an insanely long piece of fan fiction. On purpose.
     
  • Witnessed far far far too many YouTube toy review videos. Wow are some many most practically every single one of these bad.
     
  • Wrote this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment